Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Red Yellow Green

The Sun is the man

blazing and beating on the sons of MAN

nailed to cross was the SON of man

Sunday to mark the SONs death

to replace the Sabbath

As HIS blood ran although history

we blamed it on the Jewish

but every time we Sin

We put the SON through it (again and again)

and sip of his blood to get cleansed

to be flee from our damnation

I built my own Hell so where's the exit

I ran out of that abyss

But run I right into it again and again

And those nails can't go any deeper in the palms of my Saviour

Why am I do this to my Saviour

He's my Hero ain't it?

I go to saints to pray but they stuck in their own Hell

open your eyes to see that everyone is like you and I

Same choices, same blood that drips from the palms of my Hero

How can I stand in your temple clutching a hammer, ready to jab another nail in

My Sins splatter all over me lucky blood don't show on a black tee

So nobody sees.

Red


Take a yellow note pad and write these tips:

Feelings of pain and sadness are just high tides setting in onto shore

soon they'll reside and be no more

Decisions is a mansion with many doors to get in

each leading to different places at different paces

no rush to success it'll be there later

I'll be back in a sec

I'll rush to study me

understand self then seek wealth

Your true treasure lays within you

after the tides resides your mental will be rich with bling

and no thief and snatch it

only you can brand it

Relish yourself, love is the key a life of eternity

for Love is He who loved you before you love Love

Yellow, in between the stop and go

Realize that life is empty canvas ready to be painted on

Escapades are good for the Soul just as food is to the body

do right and right will be done onto you

These tips I write on this yellow note pad

I write to you


Green the color of greed and fiendish things

Lights and cameras flashing on the pretty Monster's

Rock Stars and Movie Stars aren't so bright after all

because their light'll fade away like a shooting star

behind bars they go

come back with a three albums, movies and a show

How do these Monster's get away with prostitution, murders and drug usage

then again how long we going to keep believing in evolution

From afar I see a Kat smoking cigarettes and sipping RED bull

he must have an interview with death

As his chest is popping out

It's his Soul commencing to flee from his flesh

but Soul gets enmeshed in the webs of the flesh

Sin has ravished his temple

leaving no place for Soul to rest

tired of shouting out to the deaf ears of it's host

Soul relinquishes it's fighting spirit, leaving another Kat soulless

This soulless Kat begins to boast

preaching of his life as a Monster

Time is money to people like him

their much Like fishes getting pulled out the water

I guess the air distorts their mental

their morals get blinded by selfish wants and social needs

Color blind to happiness their vile eyes only see the green

Green


No comments:

Post a Comment