Dear Adytum,
This feeling of isolation and stress weighs down on me.
Why I am feeing so low to the ground?
What have I done to deserve such a curse, who has cast it upon me?
Must've been the witches who chanted a wicked verse.
No, I think not any member of the counsel of evil can harm one who is of the Church.
Nonetheless, I have departed from our Sheppard
asinine I know, only fools contemplate the numbers of spots on a leopard.
A stray sheep is found sooner or later.
Who will find me? No I think it is who will I find.
This trap feeling blocks all feelings
my heart grows hollow.
I pray for forgiveness, for my sins given me this Status?
My sins are like a vicious dog chasing my good deeds the tortoise.
I want to be set free from this trench of agony and torment.
Only if reality was a fairy tale; being blissful with just one kiss, but no this is not reality.
My reality is a doomed world where I am trapped in an Abyss, definitions vary.
yours may not be as Scary.
Onto a more positive note.
I will soon marry and recommence my escapade of Truth, leaving my hiatus from the Church.
Maybe an anointed one can relinquish me from this curse.
Adytum I will see you soon.
Adytum I will see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment