The world can either be his ally or foe.
"you who practice pessimism, don't you fear my heart and it's desire to find the light in all?"
The man being addressed to lays on the floor in a naked house, almost lifeless.
"Wake up and drown yourself in reality for you've plagued yourself in insanity" Shouted the man standing as he gazes at the man laying down.
The man laying down covers his eyes. "Why do you cover your eyes?" Asked the man standing.
The man laying down replies "It is said one can see the soul of others just by gazing into their eyes, I don't want you to see my soul at this moment." The man standing turned his head in his disapproval saying "I have no need to gaze into your eyes for you actions define your soul for me in a even the blind can see."
The sun was setting and abstract colors painted the sleepy sky.
The man standing gives his hand to the man laying down."Sabbath is here and I've done all I can to bring you out in the sun shine, now dawn is here to eat your very soul. All I wanted to do was
just Enlighten your state of mind but time was wasted it wasn't yours but it was mine now it's
Lost in the past..and its to be found in the future.The present only exist for the past and the past exist for the future."
The two look at the empty walls of the house. The two nodded in unison and the man standing up grabs the man laying down by the arms and throws him onto his back.
"I'm injured mentally so it maybe sometime before I can stand on my own"
The man standing replied, "Okay Once healed I'll have to leave you, I must go
to the moon to see my love Luna."
The the man standing walks toward a meadow just outside the shady house and lays the injured man down directly under the Moon.
"I too was addicted to her at one time" said the man laying down,
he added by saying "those with the obsession of her are known as Lunatic's, you're crazy for thinking you'd meet up with her."
The two talked for sometime as they
gaze at the maiden known as the moon.
"I pray I never get blinded by Society, for the beauty of common things will be just as the grass beneath my feet." said the man standing up.
the injured man laughed. "You've haven't sat down with me to observe such wonder, you've always were erect to the moon." The man standing laughed and said, "If one has a dream stand like you've already reached it.-Shin Guil
"you who practice pessimism, don't you fear my heart and it's desire to find the light in all?"
The man being addressed to lays on the floor in a naked house, almost lifeless.
"Wake up and drown yourself in reality for you've plagued yourself in insanity" Shouted the man standing as he gazes at the man laying down.
The man laying down covers his eyes. "Why do you cover your eyes?" Asked the man standing.
The man laying down replies "It is said one can see the soul of others just by gazing into their eyes, I don't want you to see my soul at this moment." The man standing turned his head in his disapproval saying "I have no need to gaze into your eyes for you actions define your soul for me in a even the blind can see."
The sun was setting and abstract colors painted the sleepy sky.
The man standing gives his hand to the man laying down."Sabbath is here and I've done all I can to bring you out in the sun shine, now dawn is here to eat your very soul. All I wanted to do was
just Enlighten your state of mind but time was wasted it wasn't yours but it was mine now it's
Lost in the past..and its to be found in the future.The present only exist for the past and the past exist for the future."
The two look at the empty walls of the house. The two nodded in unison and the man standing up grabs the man laying down by the arms and throws him onto his back.
"I'm injured mentally so it maybe sometime before I can stand on my own"
The man standing replied, "Okay Once healed I'll have to leave you, I must go
to the moon to see my love Luna."
The the man standing walks toward a meadow just outside the shady house and lays the injured man down directly under the Moon.
"I too was addicted to her at one time" said the man laying down,
he added by saying "those with the obsession of her are known as Lunatic's, you're crazy for thinking you'd meet up with her."
The two talked for sometime as they
gaze at the maiden known as the moon.
"I pray I never get blinded by Society, for the beauty of common things will be just as the grass beneath my feet." said the man standing up.
the injured man laughed. "You've haven't sat down with me to observe such wonder, you've always were erect to the moon." The man standing laughed and said, "If one has a dream stand like you've already reached it.-Shin Guil
No comments:
Post a Comment